 |
| Copyright image • Nan Reed |
Earlier this week I received a text photo from sister of her sunrise walk in Hawaii. It was so peaceful.
But phone cameras (and particularly older ones) will never be able to capture the grandeur of the moment. I naturally had to give it a border and squeezed in the "oomph" it deserved.
When I posted, I offered to tweak anyone else's images and I received four. One of which on it's own merit really needed no altering (it wasn't a phone camera) but I did amp it up just to see what it would do and one image I totally filtered, filled in, enhanced and edited to a great degree just for the whimsy of it.
Thanks to Nancy, Marva, Phyllis & Paige for submissions!
 |
| Copyright Image • Marva Carroll |
 |
| Integration of two images |
 |
| Copyright Image • Phyllis Austin |
 |
| Copyright Image • Paige Reno |
No comments:
Post a Comment